YESTERDAY: Finished my last exam (for LEAP), went to choir, and chilled until school was out. Then, I went over to Lizzey's house with Lizzey (duh!), Brent, Emily, Shannon, Eric, Hayden, Jacob, Nick, and Jordan. We hung out for a while, and played some fun group games and ate pizza and stuff. We also went snakelike around the room and whistled madly. I also spilled Sprite all over my pants... How sad! : (
Then, we watched
SPIDERMAN!!!
which was actually a really good movie. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, and the Harry dude had AMAZING Edward {Cullen} hair. (Right, Nick?) Yeah.
Then, we ate Starbursts...
...but had to unwrap them in our mouths. I'm not too good at it, but Emily and Hayden are, and it was funny!
Also, Hayden is a vampire. He tried eating Lizzey's cat and was breaking rocks.
Anyway, the party was really fun. Afterwards, I ate Panda Express! Woooo Hooo!
TODAY: I went to NRH20 (A.K.A. a water park in North Richland Hills, Texas.) with my family.
However, I've been there before with my 8th grade, um, peers(?) for an end-of-the year educational field trip experience... Just kidding! I don't think we learned anything that day except that Mrs. Starr and Mr. Scott enjoy wearing (and talking about their matching cowboy hats.
It was quite fun (I'm talking about today, even though it was fun a few weeks ago as well...). So yeah. We got there, and I hung out with Ashley most of the time.
I went on the Purplepalooza ride, although most of my time was spent freaking out/ hypervenalating when waiting to go on THE GREEN EXTREME, the most famous of all the water slides of NRH20. Here is a brief description from off of the NRH20 website:
The Green Extreme is a seven story tall waterslide with 1,161 feet of twists and turns!

It's the closest to a roller coaster you can get with water slides, according to Ashley and Mom. I hate that kind of stuff... or so I thought. The thing seriously goes down and up because the force of the water is enough to push you around that hard.
Ugh! I was blind because I didn't have my glasses on, so I didn't see how crazy the first drop was until it was too late... go to the website and click on virtual ride for a virtual ride on the Green Extreme. It doesn't capture the whole thing, though. It's scarier than that.
Anyway, I continue my tale. Ashley dragged me up there the first time, and I was so scared I was shaking in the inter tube thing. Yet it turned out to be really fun, so I went with Ryan a second time; braving the ride (and the ridiculous line) again.
I wish I would haven't chickened out when I was there with my 8th grade buddies (which sounds much better than peers.)! The lines weren't so long then since we had the entire park to ourselves. It was amazing, even if Caitlin and Danny did get stuck during the ride! (long story)
Also, (sorry to rant, if you're still even reading this...) I went on these body slide racing things, and I went in the "endless river" and the wave pool- both fun!

Oh... this is me @ Girl's Camp last year. I will be going there again this year in a couple weeks! I can't wait... except for the nasty goop they serve for our meals.
OH YEAHHHH!!! Disgusting, un-edible food, here I come!
This summer will be weird. I mean, seriously! I'm going to go to Utah where my grandparents will be comming home from AFRICA and my uncle is marrying a famous person! Ahhh!!! Weird! Then, I'm going to HIGH SCHOOL! I might as well get a buzz cut and shave myself BALD!!! AHhhHHHhHHh!!!
Well... now I'm exausted, and will go watch Ratatouille.(sp???)
TTYL....
Amanda (who else?)
which was actually a really good movie. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, and the Harry dude had AMAZING Edward {Cullen} hair. (Right, Nick?) Yeah.Then, we ate Starbursts...
...but had to unwrap them in our mouths. I'm not too good at it, but Emily and Hayden are, and it was funny!Also, Hayden is a vampire. He tried eating Lizzey's cat and was breaking rocks.
Anyway, the party was really fun. Afterwards, I ate Panda Express! Woooo Hooo!
TODAY: I went to NRH20 (A.K.A. a water park in North Richland Hills, Texas.) with my family.
However, I've been there before with my 8th grade, um, peers(?) for an end-of-the year educational field trip experience... Just kidding! I don't think we learned anything that day except that Mrs. Starr and Mr. Scott enjoy wearing (and talking about their matching cowboy hats.It was quite fun (I'm talking about today, even though it was fun a few weeks ago as well...). So yeah. We got there, and I hung out with Ashley most of the time.
I went on the Purplepalooza ride, although most of my time was spent freaking out/ hypervenalating when waiting to go on THE GREEN EXTREME, the most famous of all the water slides of NRH20. Here is a brief description from off of the NRH20 website:
The Green Extreme is a seven story tall waterslide with 1,161 feet of twists and turns!

It's the closest to a roller coaster you can get with water slides, according to Ashley and Mom. I hate that kind of stuff... or so I thought. The thing seriously goes down and up because the force of the water is enough to push you around that hard.
Ugh! I was blind because I didn't have my glasses on, so I didn't see how crazy the first drop was until it was too late... go to the website and click on virtual ride for a virtual ride on the Green Extreme. It doesn't capture the whole thing, though. It's scarier than that.
Anyway, I continue my tale. Ashley dragged me up there the first time, and I was so scared I was shaking in the inter tube thing. Yet it turned out to be really fun, so I went with Ryan a second time; braving the ride (and the ridiculous line) again.
I wish I would haven't chickened out when I was there with my 8th grade buddies (which sounds much better than peers.)! The lines weren't so long then since we had the entire park to ourselves. It was amazing, even if Caitlin and Danny did get stuck during the ride! (long story)
Also, (sorry to rant, if you're still even reading this...) I went on these body slide racing things, and I went in the "endless river" and the wave pool- both fun!

Oh... this is me @ Girl's Camp last year. I will be going there again this year in a couple weeks! I can't wait... except for the nasty goop they serve for our meals.
OH YEAHHHH!!! Disgusting, un-edible food, here I come!
This summer will be weird. I mean, seriously! I'm going to go to Utah where my grandparents will be comming home from AFRICA and my uncle is marrying a famous person! Ahhh!!! Weird! Then, I'm going to HIGH SCHOOL! I might as well get a buzz cut and shave myself BALD!!! AHhhHHHhHHh!!!
Well... now I'm exausted, and will go watch Ratatouille.(sp???)
TTYL....
Amanda (who else?)

4 comments:
I'm glad school is out! We're going to have such a FUN summer!!
Oh my gosh! So much fun!!!! Haha. Hayden. Vampire. HAHAHAHAHAHA! P.S. Eric and Joseph are BONDING over myspace!!! Should we be worried? YES!
Yeah! I'm so glad summer is here and I'm glad that you are posting new blogs...fun! I also hate roller coasters and am so chicken I can't even watch the virtual ride. I'm more of a "lazy river" kind of gal. Have a great summer...I hope we get to see you guys!!!
hey amanda i miss u so much girl and i cnat wait to see y ou this summer
so how r u? my blog is edwardfreako.blogspot.com
visit it!!!!
luv u lov u lov u lov u LOTS!!!!!
LOVE KIRSTEN
Post a Comment