
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
My mean uncle Richard
My mean uncle Richard posted these on my family's website last night after I posted the lovely (but fake) T-shirt design that would be on my family's shirts to wear during our 4th of July parade thing. As DISTURBING as they are, I found them too funny to pass up putting on here! Thanks for the laugh!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
SO halarius Amanda Panda!!!! Can't wait to see u in utah!!!!!
I'm Michael Jackson, OW!
OKay so I didnt make an account but i can comment?? oh well...ha ha thats FUNNY!
Amanda, you are a good sport! You know he only teases the ones he loves. :) But, these are quite hilarious. I think Chuck Norris is my favorite. HA!
Kenna, you have a gmail. If you have one, it automatically lets you have a blogger (google) account.
Oh, sorry. I was logged in as my mom...
oh wow. Cool. Im good rightt??? RIGHT! okay well anyway cough cough, kenna??
How weird can you get? please explain in code names...?
It's just the whole Kayla thing... and yes. You will be on here soon. Finding picture from girls camp last year soon! And yes, I mean the "old lady" one. ( ;
Uh-OH.... NOT THE OLD LADY PICTURE!
I'M FATTER THIS YEAR!
I think you pull off the Chuck Norris one really well...I'd buy that shirt...
Post a Comment