Thursday, April 24, 2008

100 Totally Random Things About Myself

Well... I've seen this on a couple blogs and thought I'd try it myself! Enjoy!

  1. My favorite kind of pie is apple pie
  2. I love wigs
  3. Blue is my favorite color
  4. I think it would be cool to have brown eyes, because I could just say "my eyes are brown".... plus brown eyes are pretty.
  5. I don't know how to describe what color my eyes actually are
  6. I have a blue iPod Nano
  7. My iPod has my name on the back
  8. I have two swimsuits
  9. I'm going to NRH2O (a water park) for a field trip on May 16th
  10. I might see Stephenie Meyer on May 10th
  11. Stephenie Meyer is my favorite author
  12. I have a mile time 10 minutes, 17 seconds
  13. I want to be an author one day
  14. I enjoy singing
  15. I often sing in the shower
  16. I have 153 songs on my iPod
  17. The last book I read was The House of the Scorpion, for LEAP
  18. I got a solo for choir
  19. When I have writer's block, I draw
  20. I like to doodle
  21. My shoes smell really bad... no, like really bad
  22. I have writers block right now
  23. If I had some paper, I'd be drawing right now
  24. My favorite kind of food is Chinese food
  25. I actually scored a goal for soccer in PE class today (gasp!)
  26. I'm an alto
  27. I'm president of Lamar Middle School's Creative Writing Club
  28. I liked to bite people when I was little
  29. I bit some kid in Kindergarten
  30. I don't bite people anymore
  31. I've been to Hawaii twice
  32. I'm going to Disney World for Christmas Break
  33. I'll be going to Edward S. Marcus High School next school year
  34. I'm quite clumsy
  35. I can't dance... like at all
  36. I think it's funny when people spill on their shirts
  37. Raspberries are my FAVORITE fruit
  38. I want to go back to South Africa
  39. I love editing film
  40. I don't like hot dogs
  41. I love the Twilght series...
  42. ... and the Harry Potter series
  43. One of my pet peeves is when people leave milk out on the counter
  44. I hate it when people leave my door open
  45. I like sleeping
  46. I think white grape peach juice is yummy
  47. I enjoy making smoothies
  48. I enjoy drinking smoothies
  49. Someday I would like to go to BYU
  50. I'm the oldest cousin on both sides of my family
  51. I've lived in Utah, Arizona, California and Texas
  52. I've played piano for six years
  53. I love the TV show Yo Gabba Gabba
  54. The last movie I watched was Harry Potter 4
  55. We have roses in our backyard
  56. My cell phone is red
  57. I LOVE chocolate ice cream
  58. I LOVE chocolate cake
  59. I LOVE anything chocolate
  60. For choir, we're singing Beauty School Dropout and Respect
  61. I wish I was eating chocolate right now
  62. At school we have a Mormon table...
  63. ...and a Mormon corner, where we wait after school
  64. I love the song Love Song
  65. American Idol is my favorite TV show
  66. I want David Archuleta (sp?)to win
  67. I will be a second year at girls camp
  68. I won two t-shirt designing contests last year
  69. I love to take pictures
  70. I passed my typing test as school (hooray)
  71. I think it would be fun to be in a movie
  72. I got my swimsuits (see #8) from DeLia*s
  73. I have no middle name
  74. The insides of my glasses are green
  75. My hair doesn't curl very easily
  76. My hair is L O N G
  77. The walls of my bedroom are blue
  78. I like to IM people
  79. One of my swimsuits is white with multicolored plaid...
  80. ... and the other is red with white hearts
  81. I think math is HARD... 
  82. ... or at least Algebra is hard
  83. I'm looking forward to going to Utah this summer
  84. I'm also looking forward to my Drama camp
  85. I'm ALSO looking forward to Girl's Camp
  86. I wish it was summer
  87. I wish Texas summers weren't so hot..
  88. My alarm clock is also my iPod dock
  89. My alarm clock/ iPod dock has a noise maker with nature sounds (i.e. rain, waterfall, birds... etc.)
  90. I can't wait until I'm 14
  91. I'm my ward's Beehive president
  92. I barley have any hand/ eye coordination...
  93. ... or any foot/ eye coordination
  94. I LOVE parties
  95. I'm a pretty fast typer
  96. I once made wax go flying all over my room when I poked the edge of a hanger into a melted candle that was on a candle warmer thing
  97. I love to cook
  98. Baseball is my favorite sport
  99. I haven't gone to a baseball game in two seasons
  100. I love pandas!
Well... I guess that's all I've got. I do have more things about myself... I'll have to do another one of these some other time!! ( :

8 comments:

Biscotti said...

that's pretty... um... interesting I guess. But it's also pretty cool I think I'll do one on my blog.

Julie E. said...

Great list Amanda! I'll have to buy some raspberries - I love them too : ).

Emmie-Lew said...

Awesome list! Will I get to see your cute swimsuits in Utah this summer? They sound darling! Miss you!!

Lizzey said...

[IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/67jw9u.jpg[/IMG]

Muno's twin?

Lizzey said...

growl! Didn't work!!!! Yuck!!! Don't worry I'll print the pic and show you at school . lolerz

Amyhop said...

I loved the list...and I think it's funny that you said your favorite sport is baseball but that you haven't been to a game in two seasons...I guess that tells us how much you enjoy sports! And we're all glad you outgrew the biting phase, that was bad.

Emmie-Lew said...

Hey, SLACKER! I'm ready for a new post. You're out of school now- no excuses!! :)

Panda Queen said...

Hey... be patient! Posting soon. Finals are torture and I just got out yesterday. ( ;

So yeah. Um... I'm going to post. Now.