Monday, April 7, 2008

Yoooo.... Gabba Gabba!

Yo Gabba Gabba is an AMAZING show on Nick jr. that consists of creepy cool monster things that are amazing... if you catch my drift. They are as follows...


Foofa!










Plex!










Toodee... (or Tooty)





Brobee





And my personal favorite...

MUNO!!!








And also, to answer your question, Amy, my second cousin, Caleb was on Yo Gabba Gabba... and that's why Lizzey loves it so much... I think.



Oh, yes!



And let's not forget the host of the show...



DJ LANCE ROCK!!!


Er... Yeah. Slightly creepy.
ANYWAY...
Lizzey and I are going to try out for the show and be like Caleb... "I'M AMANDA, AND I LIKE TO DANCE!" I will admit- that would be fun, but I don't think they'll accept teenage girls.... ( :

7 comments:

Amyhop said...

scary stuff...I'll have to avoid letting my kids see this one...unless you get on (of course we would tune in to see you dance).

Kelly M said...

We watched it to see Caleb, but that's about enough for me. It's really weird! But I'm pretty sure it was created by LDS guys, do that's cool. I'd like to know thier logic behind it though. . . .
Amanda, I'd love to see you dress up as DJ Lance to do some dancing! :)

Panda Queen said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! Me, dress up as DJ Lance???? EWWWW! That would not be something I would show to people outside of myself, myself, and I. EEP! Hmm... interesting suggestion, though.

Lizzey said...

ZOMG!!! Amanda, we SO have to dress like DJ Lance and dance around!!!!!!! P.S. Can you come over tomarrow with Eric to film wig detectives? I'll text you and e-mail you to make sure you get this message.

Amyhop said...

I tried to watch this one day and I just couldn't. I think I made it about 90 seconds...so sorry.

Biscotti said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biscotti said...

wait is dj lance rock or whoever a guy or girl... or both?