Ahhh! I cannot belive it!
I CAN FINALLY TELL!!!
My soon-to-be Aunt, Kelsey Nixon... Soon to be Egan(!) is going to be on a TV show called The Next Food Network Star!!!
Wow! I know! I can't belive it. I had some very interesting reactions...
Genivive- Screamed.
Lizzey- "Why is everybody in your family famous? There's that one kid who's your cousin or something who was on Yo Gabba Gabba and now your Aunt is going to be famous too!?"
Eric- Began shouting it out to everybody.
Kenna- "When you become famous, can I be your little famous friend person who hangs out with you and gets famous too?"
Needless to say, I enjoyed telling everybody.
Here are some pics to PROOVE I've met Kelsey! Remember that face- You'll see it very often pretty soon... Kelsey's face, that is, not mine that is... (:




4 comments:
How exciting! We'll have to watch...
And who was on Yo Gabba Gabba?
My aunt would be so jealous. She recently graduated from BYU with a decree in food science and another in some other food related thing. If you know who Alton Brown is, she's talked to him.
P.S. I don't know what Yo Gabba Gabba is, but it's scaring me
Ask Lizzey what Yo Gabba Gabba is... better yet, I'll make a post about it.
Remember your Dad was pretty famous when he was TV reporter in Lubbock, TX. Actually...so was your Mom. She was on TV with me when we did PBS pledge breaks for all the kids shows. What can I say...you must be destined to be famous too!
Post a Comment