Sunday, August 23, 2009

SCHOOL. TOMORROW.

Well, I suppose I'm going back to school tomorrow, so I should say something about it.

...

I'M SOOOO EXCITED TO BE IN VARSITY CHOIR. OH MY GOSH. IT'S FIRST PERIOD, AND IT'LL BE THE BEST CLASS EVERRRRR. AHHHH!

Well, got that part out of the way. :)

That's pretty much the best part of my schedule. The rest is quite boring, to be honest. Geometry, LEAP English, Speech... blah. But I love going back to school with all my new clothes and supplies anld stuff.

Not to mention CHOIR!

Speaking of choir, I've got All Region Choir auditions comming up again pretty soon. *SCARY*. Somehow I made it last year, and I've got my music WAAY ahead of time this year, so I'm way more prepared. Hopefully I'll make it again! Wish me luck!

I suppose I'll post more about school when the first day is over and through.

(:

No comments: