Hello...
As some of you may know, the Marcus High School Choir is going on a trip next year to Florida. This includes a lot of fun stuff: singing, going to the Disney Parks, and to Universal Studios for a day (that means Harry Potter World!).
But, of course, I must consider the cost.
+
+
= EXPENSIVE!
Anyway... I'm looking to earn some money this summer to go towards this trip. I can babysit, for one thing, but if any of you have any other suggestions as well, please let me know! I really, really appreciate it!
--Amanda--

3 comments:
I'll pay you to mop my floor : ).
I'll pay you to mop mine too. . . and babysit my kids. But that would probably only pay for you to get here and back home again. :)
But I do have another idea- Do a bake sale! Maybree Spilsbury (you know, your second cousin- my cousin's daughter) just did one to earn money for a trip and it was so fun! They had all sorts of goodies to sell one Saturday morning and made a bunch of money. I know you, your mom, and Ashley could cook up a storm over there! And get some friends or YW leaders to donate some goodies too. Just an idea. . .
I hope you get to go- that sounds like so much fun!
I like the idea of a bake sale...
babysitting is MY thing! :) anyway I hope you get to go. That sounds like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment