Secondly... it's summer! It doesn't seem... real, yet. I still kinda feel like I'm going to wake up on Monday and go back to school.
But, I'm not.
I'm going to wake up on Monday and head on over to Lauren's house for an AMAZING Harry Potter Marathon Par-tay! :D
Anyway, I think I'm going to have an AWESOME summer! I'm glad Finals are over...!
Oh! And yesterday was super awesome, too!
I hung out at Katrina's house with Katrina, me, Jennifer and Ashley. We swam for a long time (Marco Pollo was HILARIOUS.) and filmed a "New Moon" parody. :)
SOOOO excited for summer!

2 comments:
Yeah Amanda! Congrats on the choir and enjoy your break...
Amanda, I think you *will* have an awesome summer! Where is your EFY? That was always my very most favorite week. Have SO much fun. Congrats on Varsity Choir, too. We are so proud of you!
Post a Comment