Soo.... I've got all next week off because of the swine flu- good and bad.
Good because I've got more time to read the next four chapters in my book for English, I need to finish my study guide, and I REALLY need a "second spring break", as they're all now calling it. :D :D :D
Bad because my teachers will have to cram all their lessons and stuff in in two weeks, and I'll probably wind up having a ton of homework.:(
Good because I can hang out with some of my friends (pst... New Moon?) ! :D
Bad because I woulda had Varsity choir auditions this week... but it's okay. It's kinda a good thing. I'm super nervous. :0
Good because I may wind up with a few extra babysitting opportunites. :D
Bad because... well, everyone's parinoid about swine flu! :P
Ah well... It should be a fun week!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CRAZY!!! Enjoy your swine break! I hope they don't kill you with homework overload when you get back. Have a big slice of ham and watch Charlotte's Web while you have some relaxation time :-)
Post a Comment