You know the saying, "When pig's fly?" Well, swine flu.
I miss you too! We would love to have a babysitter here...maybe we should work something out with your parents! Hope you stay healthy! love your blog!
I'll babysit this summer if you pay for airfare! :D
Love it! You're so artistic! Missin' you guys- - when are you coming to visit? San Antonio misses you! :)
Emily when are you commin to visit. y'all haven't been up here in like 2 years.
Ugh... the world "ya'll" bugs me to no end.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You know the saying, "When pig's fly?" Well, swine flu.
I miss you too! We would love to have a babysitter here...maybe we should work something out with your parents! Hope you stay healthy! love your blog!
I'll babysit this summer if you pay for airfare! :D
Love it! You're so artistic! Missin' you guys- - when are you coming to visit? San Antonio misses you! :)
Emily when are you commin to visit. y'all haven't been up here in like 2 years.
Ugh... the world "ya'll" bugs me to no end.
Post a Comment