Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yesterday: Part II





So... yesterday (besides my scary audition fiasco- see Yesterday: Part I) was ALSO my first church dance!!!

It was totally amazing!

I had a blast dancing with all my friends... and I can't wait until the next one!

Also, a big thanks to Ashley and her friend Courtney for curling my hair! It looked great, girls!

10 comments:

~*~ Jen ~*~ said...

HEY U R AMAZIN CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!!!!!!

Devil child in recovery said...

awwww!!!!!!! ur really pretty!!!!

Amyhop said...

When I first read this I did so quickly and I thought it said thank you to Ashley and her friend Courtney for CUTTING my hair...and I was afraid...then I saw the pictures, re-read the post and felt much better. Whew!

Amyhop said...

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on choir and on your first dance. You looked great!

Betsy said...

Hooray for Stake Dances! So glad you had a good time. You look darling.

Jill said...

Bummer about the choir audition...but I'm so glad to hear that you're still in!! Thats awesome. Sounds like your day got better though! I'm so glad you had a great time at the dance! I always looked forward to the stake dances too. Dancing is a blast. You look great!! Your hair is so long...it's beautiful!

Unknown said...

UH HUH! You lucky dUCK@! yOU GOT TO DANCE WITH THE INFAMOUS CANNON LAW! JK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA. He wishes....

Panda Queen said...

McKenna... your comment creeps me out just a bit.

kirsten said...

hey hottie!!! oh my goodness i havnt talked to you in a looonnng time i am soooo excited to b on ur blog u look so sexy in those piics heyyy guess where i am right now? in claifornia!!!!! and im about to go to the beach and meet some hot boys (i wish) hey hows highschool? do u hav a boyfriend? hope this isnt imbarrising u cuz u know anyone who gets on ur blog is going to read this!! ok girl, email me i am dying to talk to you love ur buns!!


kirsten

When I'm Dawn said...

Hey, Amanda! you are so a teenager! I haven't seen you for a while obviously. You look great