These are all of my party guests (starting on top row, left): Jenna, Meridith, Lauren B., Jamie, Emily, Lauren R. Katrina. (Now bottom left) Ashley (my sis), me, Mason, Lizzey, Ashley L., and Jennifer.
Ashley's gift... all the equipment needed to make it rain for my birthday. She told me in Geography that she'd only give me rain for my birthday, and nothing else. So, she gave me some scarf thing, a stick of bamboo, and a rock with a face on it. I was to take the three items and sing the Indian Rain Dance Song... which I ALSO did.
It rained on my birthday.
It was an overall AWESOME party! We ate pancakes for dinner, played American Idol Wii (Thanks to Emily for bringing it!), and played some fun group games too, like What If?, tag, and that cool arm tangle-y game thing.
Soooooo fun!

3 comments:
AND HECK YEA I BATTLED LAUREN B AND WON BOTH TIMES DUDE EVERY1 WANTD 2 SING WITH ME WITCH MADE ME FEEL LUVD!! GO ME I WIN I WIN!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
Sounds like a fun party, Amanda! So glad it rained for you on your birthday! :)
I feel soo left out...i wasn't even invited! lol JK its otay! lol
Post a Comment