I love it! Darling hat- and you could look like Stephanie from Lazy Town. :)
THAT'S AMAZING!! Too bad I already know what I'm going to get you :D
HMMMMM... Be careful what you wish for.
OMG! THATS AWESOME!!!!!
i wonder where i can find one!!!
Wow, the ideas running through my head right now are a bit scary...
oh, didn't carlos have those. he would always switch them in the locker room last year.
Can you say, "Trick or Treat"? Super Fun!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love it! Darling hat- and you could look like Stephanie from Lazy Town. :)
THAT'S AMAZING!! Too bad I already know what I'm going to get you :D
HMMMMM... Be careful what you wish for.
OMG! THATS AWESOME!!!!!
i wonder where i can find one!!!
Wow, the ideas running through my head right now are a bit scary...
oh, didn't carlos have those. he would always switch them in the locker room last year.
Can you say, "Trick or Treat"? Super Fun!
Post a Comment