Friday, August 8, 2008

Randomness


I love this movie. 


So... the other night, Jacob decided to make this replica Nacho Libre bean stuff with the "orphan chips", as Ryan called them.


Kay... This pic. 
*sigh* This is the Tiki dude Lizzey and Eric gave Ashley for her birthday. They also gave her a billion other things, but this guy has been creeping me out the whole week. We also used him as a centerpiece for Ashley's party, which as also quite strange. 

I'm all done for now.

3 comments:

Lizzey said...

LOVE the "Orphan Chips" and the Tiki Dude's wild wig. Is he creeping you out because his wig is wilder and cooler than yours? I was watching the Lord of the Rings special features and they kept talking about wigs! While watching the actual movies I kept loudly shreiking new lines over there old ones (these lines usually involved farts and wigs). It's kind of like when I sing the Miley Cyrus cd (I'm gonna fart all over, I can't wait to smell you again, etc.). It was utterly hilarious and I super wished I had invited you and Eric over. Although I doubt that you guys would want to spend an entire day watching nerd movies.

Lizzey said...

Wait a second, is that Refried Canon Law I see under the orphan chip?

Anonymous said...

YES! LIZZEY I LOVE YOU! I thought I saw him too! *wink*


I'm afraid of duh tiki man...I recall having a dream with him in it =O!