After Kelsey totally ROCKED last week's episode of The Next Food Network Star, winning BOTH challenges; Ashley, my parents and I HAD to go to Red Lobster to check out Kelsey's winning dish- Macadamia Tilapia with White Chocolate Beurre Blanc. It was FABULOUS! I really do like fish as it is, and I SOOOO LOVED this! Click here to watch a video of Kelsey and Senior Executive Chef of Red Lobster, Chef LaDuke making this dish. It seems weird... White chocolate with fish?... but I promise you- It's FANTASTIC! You must try it if you haven't yet!
Here are the pictures from Red Lobster!





3 comments:
Amanda- your hair is SO LONG! I guess I haven't seen a picture with it all down like this. Cool! :)
Isn't it so fun to go and order something Kelsey made up?! Did you tell your server that she's your aunt? I wasn't brave enough to try the fish, but Richard sure loved it!
I lovvve (!) you're wig in this picture! You and your sister are so cute! I just realized that I haven't seen you in almost a week! We must stop this lack of wigaliciousness madness! We should get together for an Iron Chef Texas sooooooooon!!
Hey you! I still have to go there and try it!
Thanks Kelly for the idea...
"Oh waiter! Yes, Kelsey Nixon is my BFF's aunt. BE JELOUS!"
Post a Comment