Monday, June 23, 2008

Back From Camp!



Ah yes... Girl's Camp.

It was a blast!
Last year was fun, and this year was just as fun! Our cabin was a LOT smaller, but we managed to all squeeze in there. 

My roommates for the week were Sara, Shannon, (Mc)Kenna, Emily and Danielle. It was quite interesting as we sang our way through the five days we were there. 

This is my ward lounging outside of our cabin. The image is (unfortunatley) blurry, but you get the idea.


Also, I designed the shirts (again!), and I was quite proud of the design. I wish we were in light green, though. Only the 6th Year YCLs got those! : ( 

I'll be sure to post a T-Shirt pic soon!

Here are some pictures...


Lizzey, being... Lizzey.




This one is of me on my 5 mile long hike. Sure, it seemed easy enough, but it was SOOO hard. It was hot, I was sweaty, and Savannah and Kenna were playing with (destroying) my hair midway through when we were eating bagels for breakfast. Also, I kept falling and 
I dropped my yummy Mango lollipop when I tripped over a rock.

 

That was the African dance my ward did on our "Culture Night". The dance is actually from Ghana, and we had a TON of fun preforming. All the other wards were jealous, and half of the stake knew at least part of the dance/ song by Saturday. ( ;



Sara (right) and Shannon (left) up to no good... J/K.


Savannah, my new friend from the Highland Village Ward. She kindof looks like Ashley Greene; the person playing Alice in the upcoming Twilight movie.




Lara, another one of my friends from the Highland Village Ward.



Desiree, being crazy while sneaking into my picture. You can also see a portion on Rachel's head popping out behind my African hat thing.


Kenna! My BFF! before we began the scary hike! She's moving on Saturday... :_ ( She's also in the VERY top picture wearing her African hat thing...

Sooo... pretty much, camp was SOOOOO much fun! I can't wait to go back!

TTYL!

Amanda


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love it amanda! dang! put more pictures on!

Anonymous said...

FYI i didn't move that Saturday...I moved on a wedsnday/thursday...