I know these books are ment for Elementary school kids, but I find myself entertained by Jeff Kinney's book Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
The basic gist of the book is that theres this wimpy kid, Greg Heffley, who is "stuck in middle school with a bunch of morons." He isn't really popular, or tall or muscular, but he does really weird things. It's pretty hilarious.
THE CHEESE TOUCH!!!
Don't ask. It's part of the book. Anyway....
The book describes Middle School very well: "You got kids like me who haven't hit their growth spurt yet mixed in with these gorillas who need to shave twice a day."
It is soooo true. (Lizzey, I can hear you laughing.)
Anyway, the book is really pretty funny, even though it is really easy to read.


3 comments:
ZOMG! I have got to borrow this book from you. And, gosh, do you know me well. I WAS laughing.
Those books are totally incredible, have you read the second one yet?
Yeah, it was also funny!
Post a Comment