Anyway, it turned out really fun. Everyone had a great time and yeah... I sooo loved it!!! Of course, what can I say? The camera loves me!!!! ( :
My Pictures:

Yeah.. This was my first look- Plaid DeiLia's jacket, AE Jeans, Boots from some store in the mall... I don't remember what it was called.

My second look- I was going for the whole "blue" theme- blue iPod, Blue star shirt, blue denim capris... ect... ect... Emily's black boa.. it added a nice touch.
Well.. there was one more picture I really liked in the second outfit, but Blogger won't let me put in on... : (
I'll try again later!!! ( :
TTFN!!!
Amanda ( :

3 comments:
I wish I could have been there! It looked like fun, and, of course, you look beautiful! Hopefully your design wins again and they include the nose this time! I wanted to go to your ward yesterday but my mom took a nap and woke up like, an hour too late. :(
What a fun mutual! Were you just at the church or did you get to go somewhere fun? And did a leader take the pictures? I think my beehives wold love something like this, so I want all the details!
The activity was very fun,and we had a great time!
The YW secretary, Sis. Barron, is a pretty good photographer, so she took us to a photo studio where she took our pictures; some group ones and some individual shots.
Mom, help me out here? I'm not really sure how exactly Sis. Barron knew the people at the studio... so yeah. Help?
The studio- Douglas & Douglas- is a family owned place. It had lots of fun, random props from Santa hats ("I've been naughty") to old telephones.
Yup. That's pretty much all I can tell you... or that I can remember at the moment. ( :
Post a Comment