Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swine Day One

So, I spent all/ most of yesterday deep-cleaning my room. (Don't wanna live in a pig-sty... I might catch the swine flu! Ha ha... okay. Enough with the pig jokes. Oink!)

I don't actually have any BEFORE pictures, but here's some of the damage DURING the process, including emptying out all my drawers and swapping my desk to where my dresser was and vice versa. Keep in mind I did this all by myself- it was a HEAVY dresser.













My closet wasn't even close to this clean when I started... :O


...And After! I'm not quite done yet... there's still some finishing touches, laundry to do, ect, ect... but it looks a whole lot better!








Hooray!




Oh, and I must mention that I treated myself to Sonic midway through. I walked over with my sis, and I must say... Mango Limeade= FABULOUS!!!
I will finish today, and post pictures of my entire bedroom all cleaned up! :D

1 comment:

Amyhop said...

I love it when a room has been deep cleaned...I just want to hang out in it for the rest of the day. I don't actually love cleaning but it's nice when it's done. Dan hates it because I usually end up rearranging the room and that drives him nuts!