Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Biology Test

So, Coach Miles, my biology teacher, told us from the beginning of the semester how hard those Biology tests are. And we got a late notice (Monday) that there was a test... today.

And I won't lie. I studied for that thing like none other.

The actual content that we had to learn... eh, yeah. It was kind of hard. But as for the test... well, see for yourself!



Date Taken: 02/04

Unit 1 Major Test
Total Possible Points:100
Score: 98

: D Gettin' the semester off to a good start!

p.s. Congrats to Jenna for getting her solo! You're amazing!



3 comments:

Kelly M said...

Amanda, you are AWESOME! Way to go! And I love your Panda Queen up there- ha!

Panda Queen said...

Yay!

I also got the highest score in the class... alot of people failed.

Amyhop said...

Congratulations! Way to ruin the curve for everyone else :-)