Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well....

I guess I noticed a bit too late, but I've been blogging for over a year now!

My first post ever was on January 9, 2008! I added a blog archive drop down box thing on the side bar, so you can look at all of my old posts... if you want to, I guess.

So... I missed my blogiversary (hope you don't mind me stealing your term, Eric).

Anyway, this is my second day this week that school has been cancled due to ice storms & icy roads. I'm kinda getting bored stuck here at home, but we got to roast marshmallows in our fireplace yesterday and eat s'mores.

I also watched Get Smart (funny movie!!!) for a second time, and play some Wii!

Wooooo!!!!

So, I'm super bored.

1 comment:

Lizzey said...

I don't really care much about anniversaries. My poor husband will either be devastated by my lack of interest, or relieved that he won't have to remember.