Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lizzey's Christmas Present


Well... I still can't believe what I gave Lizzey for Christmas!

That's right folks, I gave her the good ol' classic... DJ Lance, Yo Gabba Gabba cake! 

So, I got home early from school on Friday because of the break, and my mom & I made this amazing cake/ Muno cupcake thing. It was a pretty fun Mother/Daughter bonding experience in which dying coconut, melting starbursts, and creating the face of a random TV show host were our main goals.

Overall, we were quite proud of our achievements, and Lizzey seemed to enjoy it as well. Her reaction video (below) pretty much sums it up.
                                 The Muno Cupcake
DJ Lance
Both Muno and DJ Lance
Lizzey's reaction



4 comments:

Kelly M said...

You are too funny! Maybe you and your mom need to come to AZ and make those for Levi's birthday next month. . .he's a bit of a Yo Gabba Gabba fan. :) But, really, you need to send pictures of those to Nickelodeon or something. Very impressive!

Lizzey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzey said...

omg do I really sound like a suffocating chipmonk????

Anonymous said...

OMG ha ha! You Didnt get me anything! ha ha I'm just kiddin.
I never noticed how weird your laugh is

ahh good times. great times right?