Friday, November 28, 2008

Otay...

So, yeah.

Madrigal Dinner went well, and we all lived happily ever after!

But I need to download the pictures before I can post them.

Now for, an, um, more entertaining portion of this post.

So, Tuesday, school let out early at 12:00; something that I LOVE about the holiday season. I swiftly met my mom at the usual spot she picks me up in, and we drove home before I went with her to pick up Ashley at the "Mormon Corner" at Lamar.

Ah, such memories.

Anyway, I went home, ate a quick lunch (though it wasn't necessary), and left to go to Lizzey's party.

The party was fun! As I arrived, we ate pizza (the reason for my unnecessary lunch), and everyone arrived. The guests were as follows: Me, Shannon, Hayden, Eric and Emily. Lizzey, was, obviously, there as well. 

After the pizza, we played Wii(g) upstairs- Mario Kart, which I am bad at, and this amazing Smooth Moves game, which I would highly enjoy owning.

After a rather quick and slightly failure- worthy game of Taboo, we all VERY discreetly ditched Eric and went outside, but he found us! : 0 

Of course, his side of the story may be different.

Anyway, we chilled outside for a bit, taking caution to not get stuck in the stairs, or to fall off trees, or slide down the hill (the latter two both happened to me). 

We then ran around to the front to catch the invisible ice cream truck, but we never did find the source of the joyful tinkling tune. : (

Then, Eric left, or as he said "my mom randomly kidnapped me", and the remaining five of us went down to this lake/ large pond place.

Twas fun, twas fun, but this stupid fake alligator nearly scared the wig off of me! I screamed... yeeahh... quite loudly.

After a while at the lake skipping rocks, throwing sticks, and singing, we went back, then Hayden left.

So, just us girls were left for the remaining hour or so of the party, and we talked and sang and whatever for the remainder of the time.

Then, it was over.

Fun party!

Wooooooooooooooooo................

2 comments:

Eric said...

I heard you!!!!

I knew that you ditched me, and i saw that all of the shoes were gone except for mine, i heard the door, i heard you going downstairs!!!!

I HEARD!

Mei-Mei C said...

Scared my wig off???