Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm posting for real now.

Okay, okay...

So my last couple of posts were kind of lame, but I've got it now.

Like I said. Busy.

Okay, so this week for my PFD (Personal and Family Development) class, we will be carrying around ten pound bags of flour as our "babies". 

We had the option to keep it as mostly a bag of flour, or dress it up and such.

I actually went all out with mine, clothes, head, diaper... my mom even sewed on a face; the head of which my baby's face is upon is made of pantyhose and stuffing.

My friend Caitlyn named him Noah. Isn't that cute?

Anyway, I'll post pictures soon.

So to sum it up so far, my first two days have been kind of crazy. People were looking at me strangely, more than likely wondering something along the lines of "What the heck is this Freshman doing with a child?" 

Believe it or not, carrying around the "baby" is really hurting my arms. I mean, I carry him around all the time, but I've gotten used to it. Mostly, though, other people LOVE holding my baby, so that's good. He was being passed around to who knows how many people in Choir today, so yup.

Like I said, pictures. Later. : D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. Noah! Sweet! I am also a mother :) makes me happy:) It's just a paper monster though...:( *Sigh*

REFRIED CANNON LAW!

Lizzey said...

I wanna meet Noah!! And he needs to meet Auntie Lizzey

Panda Queen said...

Dude. Kenna.

What's with the display picture???!??;?

Eric said...

Part of posting for real is posting frequently. :)