I LOVE THAT!!!!!!1:30!!!!!MHS!!!!THANKS FOR PUTTING UP THE BAND!!!Its awesome!
Eric's the one who made the teenybopper thing. I really just post occasionally, so tell him you want to join.
i think the new blog title thingy is really cool looking. i wuz gonna ask you where u made it but then i read your post and i found out.
and also what if i can't decide on ur witch one poll. i like both. u should have had a i like both option.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE THAT!!!!!!
1:30!!!!!
MHS!!!!
THANKS FOR PUTTING UP THE BAND!!!
Its awesome!
Eric's the one who made the teenybopper thing. I really just post occasionally, so tell him you want to join.
i think the new blog title thingy is really cool looking. i wuz gonna ask you where u made it but then i read your post and i found out.
and also what if i can't decide on ur witch one poll. i like both. u should have had a i like both option.
Post a Comment