For those of you clueless to what I'm talking about, the MHS Madrigal Dinner is a BIG deal; a HUGE deal for us choir kids.
It's this concert/ dinner (feast{e})/ play that we do every year. We all dress up in awesome medieval costumes, sing, and serve food in the decked out cafeteria!
I, this year, did not get a part in the play (click on the link above to view a description of the script). I did want one badly, however, but anywho... I will be serving bread. : D
The picture below is the people last year...

...And THIS picture goes out to my amazing friend Jenna, the only Freshman to get a part in the play! Yeeeah!

Tee hee!
...
My mom made my costume, which turned out absolutely be-u-tiful, and pictures will be taken and posted when I've got my full costume (hair and all) ready.
Woo hoo!
Wish me luck in my bread serving duties/ singing!

1 comment:
Oh, so thats the reason the cafeteria was like covered in black paper and there was a giant tarp covering the castle. I hope you do an amazing job serving bread!
Post a Comment