Thursday, September 11, 2008

So... Yeah...

So for choir, we have this really hard music that I have to learn in less than a month for the All Region auditions... by myself.

(For those of you who don't know what All Region is, it is a competition that goes through a series of auditions with lots of people singing the same music and fighting for a spot on the All Region Choir.)

There are four songs, and we're only doing one of them in class, so that's three I've got to not only learn, but perfect and "embellish" if I even want a tiny chance of making it into the All Region Choir.

Not to mention sight reading- A skill I NEED to improve on.

Keep in mind that I'm competing against Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors as well. From lots of high schools all over the area of... um... around here.

What the heck am I going to do?

Suggestions, anyone?

3 comments:

Kelly M said...

Wow Amanda- that's quite the challenege! But I think you're up for it. I wish I was there to come help you. . . want to come to Mesa for a few days and we'll sing through them together? :) Good luck!

Fenneagle said...

Go Amanda! You can do it! ...is Jenny doing it too? she better be

Panda Queen said...

Nope... she's not! She should be though!