HAHA! Your mom's comment is hilarious (assuming that she's not being serious :D). Frankly, I think these shoes are ugly. Not nearly as cute as the $5 mary jane shoes I got at walmart.
The shoes are ok, but I agree...who would pay that much for shoes!!! I think paying a ton of money for a coach/or other designer purse is ridiculous too. But thats just me. :)
4 comments:
So I guess you want me to return the ones I bought for your birthday?
HAHA! Your mom's comment is hilarious (assuming that she's not being serious :D). Frankly, I think these shoes are ugly. Not nearly as cute as the $5 mary jane shoes I got at walmart.
I would wear those! There amazing! How much are they Sis. Egan???
The shoes are ok, but I agree...who would pay that much for shoes!!! I think paying a ton of money for a coach/or other designer purse is ridiculous too. But thats just me. :)
Post a Comment