Saturday, September 13, 2008

Couple o' quizzes

Wow... I feel like McKenna. ( ;

Lots o' quizzes!

I LOVE chocolate chip ice cream!!!






You Are A Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Girl



Popular. Friendly. Fun.



McKenna, I'm gonna laugh if you get the same result as I did on this one...








You Are Macaroni and Cheese



Compared to most people, you are quite playful. You are a big kid at heart.

It doesn't take much to make you happy. You live for simple, happy moments.

You are very content. You don't try to make life overly complicated.

You remain thankful for whatever you have. Even if it isn't much, you make the best of things.



LOL!

4 comments:

Amyhop said...

Chocolate ice cream (100% my favorite...how cool is that?!?!) and spaghetti bolognese (I don't even know what the is exactly).

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel good to be me???! LOL!

Kate Hulet said...

im a chocolate chip ice cream girl!!! my favorite!!!

Kate Hulet said...

and im a cheese ravioli pasta.