Anyway, we'll get our other four classes NEXT semester, so be planning on a similar post in January.
So... yeah.
First period is PreAP (an advanced) World Geography. My teacher, Mrs. Adikson, is fairly normal, and we've already jumped in with an essay assignment about the five themes of Geography due next Friday.
Class is pretty normal there, I guess.
I've got Figbee (Ashley!), Jessica, and Lizzey in my class. Of course there are other people I know, but they're my buds in the class.
Next I've got Algebra 1, which hasn't been very hard... yet.
My teacher, Coach Tumilty, is the softball coach at Marcus as well as a HYSTERICAL teacher. She- so far, at least- seems to be making one of my least favorite subjects quite entertaining.
I don't really have any friends in that class, except for this one kid who almost ran me over with his bike in 6th grade, and a couple other acquaintances. There's also this one girl in there who's also in my Home Ec./ Personal & Family Development class who's really nice.
Next, is lunch. I'm lucky. I've got A lunch, and though it's during my Personal & Family Development class, I get to go straight there because of my repeat, (MIRANDA) A lunch, not D Lunch! (MIRANDA)
Anywho, then I have this class called Personal and Family Development. It's mostly a Home Ec.-ish class, or Family and Consumer Science class thing, which is what I was expecting when I signed up for it, but it's mostly (so far) about habits (?) and paradigm shifts and counselor-ish stuff.
It's fun, but I can't wait until the cooking section... which we WILL (eventually) do.
The teacher, Ms. Watson, is soooooooo cool though, she makes the whole counseling-ish stuff really fun, even though I'd love to be cooking. She lets us sit in a circle with our desks, and she does sooo many fun things, like for example, we've flown paper airplanes, and we've also made name tags and played a lot of games! They're all really fun interactive object lessons.
I've got TONS of friends in that class... Sarah, Anna, Lizzey, Jenna... yeah. Fun!
Lastly, I've got CHOIR!!!
And before I move on, I am indeed a second soprano this year. NOT AN ALTO!! : D
So, there are about a billion people I know in that class- not really, but you know- and it's what I LOVE to do most! SING!
Mr. Dove is nice, too. The class is huge, and so I think we're stressing him out... we're kindof loud... but I've heard great things about him, and I'm highly looking forward to tons of fun stuff in Choir this year! Especially the Madrigal Dinner, which is this cool, Renaissance dinner where we get to act and sing and wear cool costumes!
...
So, I guess that's my high school... in a nutshell.
Eric, where did you go? I never see you!
Jenna, stay in Choir!
Miranda, join Choir!
Yup.
More later, I guess.

2 comments:
Have you been asked out yet?? HA HA I have =PPPP
Hey!! I'm not a figbee... you're a Clumsy Old Amanda princess
Post a Comment