Im excited. I should be nervous! Im not nervous at all...! My stomach hurts but Im not nervous.YAYAYAYY! Have fun and Call me ASAP
Good luck Amanda!! It's such a scary/exciting experience- but I think you'll be loving it soon enough. :) Can't wait to hear all about it!! Love you!
I wanna' hear how it went- get on it, Manda Girl! :)
Soooo, how's the first week going? I remember that nervous excited feeling, crazy times. I know you'll do great. I love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Im excited. I should be nervous! Im not nervous at all...! My stomach hurts but Im not nervous.
YAYAYAYY! Have fun and Call me ASAP
Good luck Amanda!! It's such a scary/exciting experience- but I think you'll be loving it soon enough. :) Can't wait to hear all about it!! Love you!
I wanna' hear how it went- get on it, Manda Girl! :)
Soooo, how's the first week going? I remember that nervous excited feeling, crazy times. I know you'll do great. I love you!
Post a Comment