Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yuck!

Probably one of the worst things ever is getting sick on vacation.

Trust me.

I know.

I've got strep throat... and it really stinks because I'm totally exhausted (LOL), but I can barley eat, sleep, drink, or talk it hurts so badly... : ( 

I've been pantomiming nearly everything I say, and I have to take these HUGE pills for ten days, twice a day.

Oh well... I THINK I'll live... J/K. I'm fine.

4 comments:

lone poet said...

strep throat is the WORST!!!i get it EVERY year, i can't imagine getting it on vacation, i am soooooooooooooo sry!!!

Lizzey said...

So that's why you asked me for mute tips! Well, here's a tip: eat constantly. Like, really sticky foods. Than you won't forget to keep your mouth shut. Cold ice cream would probably be good.

Anonymous said...

Ha, exaustion. Oh no. You're dying! Time to get bitten...lol

Amyhop said...

Ugh, sick on vacation, horrible, horrible, horrible. I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy the rest of the trip...