This is from two weeks ago when we (my family and Kelsey's family) all got together to watch The Next Food Network Star with Kelsey. We had a blast, and I learned a lot of fun stuff about the show...
Our float in the Granite neighborhood Independence Day Parade. I designed the shirts!!!
Not a flattering picture of me, I know; but it's the only one of all the Bottle Cap Buddies together. This is at the wedding reception. From left to right... my dad's cousin Aliyah, then my second cousin Hayley, then me, then my other second cousin Brandon.
The bottle caps came from the Jones Soda the night before at the Groom's Dinner. You see, there are fortunes inside, and if you put "On the toilet" at the end of them... well... It was fun, we'll put it like that.
At the airport waiting for Grandma and Grandpa to come home from Africa. From left to right, cousin Maggie, me, cousin Kate, Ashley, and cousin Megan. Man, I'm tall...
Ashley and I with our long lost pal, Kirsten!!! We were even color coordinated- aren't we fancy? Yeah. We went up into the canyon and roasted tons of stuff with this amazing fire. Even carrots.
Why am I always wearing this red shirt?
Anyway, here I am at East High School. It's really not far away at all from my grandparent's house, and we passed it a total of four times when we were there.
Hayley and I after our shopping trip. You can read more about it in one of my past posts... And no... I don't have my contacts yet. : ( My glasses are just abnormally reflective, and plus I like the way I look without them.
I love those shoes...
Here I am at the Mansion place where Kelsey and Robby had their wedding reception... and holy tacos! That was the fanciest thing I have ever, ever, ever been to. Dude, some guy in a white tuxedo offered me COCONUT shrimp in a satisfyingly tangy sweet and sour sauce! I love that stuff... Anyway, the reception was great- simply fabulous. I wish it could have lasted longer, even though I would have gotten tired of the luxury of it all after a while.
Also, there was a photo booth there. Hayley! Brandon! Do you guys have anyway to send me some of those hysterical photos via email? I feel the need to share them in the blogging world.
Anyway... I feel that you've gotten a taste of my vacation to Utah. It was so incredibly fun! I would love to still be there, but I'm glad to be home and see my friends... and sleep in my own bed!
It's good to be back.

20 comments:
about the first picture: OMGRIZZLY BEARS IT'S KELSEY!!!!!!!!!! And is that Mason eating the chair off to the side? If anybody asks, I taught him all that he knows!
Any abnormally tall, dark guys who stared at you the whole night and then asked you something????
Just wondering. HAHA!
You and Hayley look alot alike.
It's freaky.
I pictured Hayley as a blonde. Probably because my lost friend Hayley's a blonde...
"roasted tons of stuff with this amazing fire"
*shakes head*
You can still come for our bonfire...
I almost called it a vampire!!!
wow. bye
Oh... Lizzey. That's my cousin Drew. Did you also teach him?
OM grizzly bears???
McKenna, your comments make no sense, but mostly the first one.
Oh... Lizzey. That's my cousin Drew. Did you also teach him?
OM grizzly bears???
McKenna, your comments make no sense, but mostly the first one.
Fan fiction...wedding receptions...HELLO!
Yeah, I taught Drew, too. We go waaaaaaay back :) His wig looks like Mason's. Do they have the same brand?
very cute and fun pictures Amanda! Your trip looks like so much fun! We're so glad you're back! Missed you guys tons!
I posted a comment on Kelsey's blog and I think that I scared her :(. Maybe you should go read it to make sure.
SISTER SALWAY!!!! GO TO MY BLOG!!!!
Looks like a great vacation...very fun pictures!
: D
Iron Chef Texas soon... Lizzey! Bring your camera so you (and me... I need pics) can blog about it!!!
hyperventilating!!!!!!! I just realized your Bella in that last picture!!!!!!!!!
OMGravy! Totally Iron Chef Texas! Next time Kelsey's in town she could join us... if I didn't die of dazzle-ment.
Hey Amanda! So, I think I deleted my comment by accident- guess I'm new to the whole blogging thing (I'm old, huh!) Looks like your trip was a ton of fun. The wedding looked amazing- We miss you guys- We'll have to come on down to TX sometime to visit!
Hey amanda! this is hayley from my moms account. I WILL try to get those cute photobooth pictures to you!
Sweet! Thanks Hayley!
Sweet! Thanks Hayley!
Post a Comment