Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun Shopping Day

Yesterday, I went to the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City with my second cousin Hayley. The Gateway Mall is just like the Shops at Highland Village, but on steroids or something, because it's seriously HUGE. It's got a lot of good stores, too.

Yeah. It was fabulous. 

Hayley and I actually first went to this "Farmer's Market" place. It had a lot of fun little places to buy stuff, and it wasn't all vegetables and fruits. There were clay pots, jewelry, bibs, aprons, skirts, shirts, paintings, purses... you name it. I ended up getting these two blue coconut shell dyed necklaces from some scary hippie lady

After that we headed over to the Gateway and ate at this Mexican taco place called Costa Vista, or something like that. It had really good guacamole and chips. 

Then, Hayley and I walked around the Gateway for a couple hours, browsing and such. There was this one store that had these AMAZING couches and bean bags that were SERIOUSLY amazing. It was like sitting in a huge baked potato

Also a highlight (ha ha, pun intended) were these crazy neon shoes/ clothing items at Wet Seal. They were so crazy! I loved them! Kenna, that's where I saw the neon pants, FYI.

I ended up getting a lemonade from Hot Dog on a Stick, this really pretty crystal heart necklace, and some Bath and Body WorksJapanese cherry blossom spray stuff... which I seemed to have misplaced... Oh well.

Yeah. After that we drove through Starbucks and got these really good blended ice chocolate ice cream things... without coffee. (LOL).

I had a great time! Thanks Hayley!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the title and was jealous! OMG theres a place about 17 miles east (?) of us and its like Highland village.

Aw man I got a cute Bella like red blouse (yes be proud) and so, yeah. I also got a halter dress that I might pass off as a prom dress for the BD party. Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm going. We're looking for a B&N right now ={
nothing is here! Oh well we'll find something.
Loving the thought of neon! My friend wore neon shoes yesterday! Oh at dealia's (SP?) I saw PURPLE PANTS! omg i need them.

Im done...for now (*evil Jane like smile*)

Lizzey said...

Your like a million miles away, but you gave me your sickness!! I took my own advice and ate a ton of ice cream ;D

Lizzey said...

Sorry, total made a grammatical error! The first word should be you're. P.S. I miss you like crazy! Get your butt back to Texas!!!

Lizzey said...

errrrg! Another error! The total should be totally.

Wendy said...

hahaha this is hayley. without coffee...... :P