I need something to write about... sorry I haven't been able to write for a while. I've spent most (cough, cough... all) of my computer time working on my BYU research project and/ or checking my email.
ANYWAY... sooo, I am going to transalate Mason's language into English.
Names
"Da- Da"- Amanda
"Daddy"- Dad
"Ma-Ma"- Mom
"Ashie"- Ashley
"Do-Do"- Jacob
"Rye- Rye"- Ryan
"Shash"- Shawn
Some Random Terms
"Ah-whoo"- water
"Bah- Bah"- bottle
"Shoezzzz"- shoes
"Mum"- more
"Taze"- taste
"Nanny"- (a term he picked up from Shawn)- blanket
"Doggy"- dog
"Woosh! Woosh!" (while pointing at the fan and swirling around his finger)- fan
I can't seem to think of all of them at the moment. Don't worry... I'll post some more "Masonisms"- I love that new term- some other time.
TTFN
Amanda Y
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I need some mum Ah-woo in my ba-ba!
Post a Comment