Here are a few random pictures I found on my computer.... Take a look!!!
The weiner mobile.
Me and Ashley shooting a music video.
Me with my face painted after Scarbourough (is that how you spell it?) Faire.
Ryan at his first Pinewood Derby.
This is my brother Jacob (younger here than he is now) holding one of the baby bunnies we found in our back yard!!! (Don't you just love his outfit, that look in his eyes and the way he's holding that bunny?!?!)




3 comments:
Fun blog Amanda- thanks for inviting me! :) These pictures are great. I especially like jacob with the bunny- when was that? He's so little, I thought it was Shawn at first, but there's no mistaking that Jacob face. Keep up the blogging, I'll keep reading! Love you!
I LOVE the picture of the giant hotdog. I'll post party pictures soon. I've been "busy" (aka lazy) and haven't gotten around to it, but I will post them!
Ok, I was just scrolling down this and Ella's standing by me and said, "hey, what's that on your face, Momma?" referring to the Scarborough Fair picture. Even my own daughter thought you were me!! :)
Post a Comment