So... this is my first blog I've ever had, so hopefully I'm doing this right! So here's a little intro about myself; Amanda the Panda Queen. Y
Here's a little about myself... or a little more at least than what's on my "Favorite Things" list.
This is my life through most of my friend's eyes;
First off, I am bald. I was born with a condition that left me wearing wigs for the rest of my days, or to be forced to suffer in baldness. I apparently buy all of my wigs- and wig glue to keep my wig on tight- from Wiggy's City Wigs, which is run by Wiggy, and his bald wife Consuela who refuses to wear a wig.
Also, I am teen pop sensation Hannah Montana. Honestly, I don't know how my friends came up with this one, but it's fun walking around and quoting Hannah Montana songs (i.e. "Nobody's Perfect)! It's pretty amazing.
So, if you know me as that bald girl who walks down the halls singing "Life's What You Make It", don't be mistaken. I am a perfectly, normally, average teenage girl who just wants to decide what electives to take next year, and really, really loves Twilight! I really can't wait for the next book to come out!
Well... That's it for now. I guess I'll just have to think of something more to write later on... don't worry!!!
Well... I hope you keep reading my blog! If it gets too boring, let me know!
YAmandaY

3 comments:
You are amazing! I love the blog=- and can't wait to read more about your amazing (though bald) life! Love you- Auntie Em
WOW! Your "sincerly" from your letter WAS amazing!!! I love your blog!!!
I love the blog Amanda...you are such a fun person! Thanks for the invite.
Post a Comment